We are looking for an Account Executive (AE) who will be responsible for identifying and closing new business leads. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will develop your pipeline through contacting warm and self-sourced leads for our growing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) business. You will partner with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals.
As a senior role in our sales team, this position contributes significantly to business and revenue targets by expanding our client base. Envision offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the training, resources, and flexibility to effectively sell HR consulting solutions and advance your sales career.
What You'll Do:
- Create individually tailored sales plans for each potential customer
- Execute sales plan that includes presentations to prospects with personalized value propositions
- Provide strategic direction to Sales Development Representatives in order to effectively develop and manage sales opportunities and customer relationships
- Effectively leverage internal resources to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Structure, negotiate, and close complex sales transactions to meet revenue targets
- Manage and track customer and sales information in CRM system
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Participate in team building and growth activities including sales training, strategic planning, and marketing efforts
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Build solid sales team management skills
- Expand your recruitment and human resources technical skillset
- Develop partnerships with senior leadership to drive new customer acquisition strategies
- Work with senior executives at top global companies
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Generous vacation allowance
- 5 paid days of volunteer time
- Medical insurance
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Yearly company retreat
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2-3 years’ experience in solution sales (recruitment or software preferred)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional deal structuring and negotiation skills
- Strong desire to constantly improve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese with overseas experience preferred
Envision helps companies across the nation hire the best talent for their organization. We do this by helping them solve their most burdensome recruitment challenges through innovative techniques and modern technologies.
We believe that talent acquisition is the most important part of any organization. We want to empower businesses to focus on what they are best at doing by letting us handle what we are best at doing—recruiting.
We believe that with the right tools, we can achieve greater productivity with less hassle.
We believe in helping each other to achieve greatness. We are all responsible for performing at the highest level and have the freedom to work in a way that maximizes efficiency and results.