The Envision internal recruiting team is seeking a talented and driven Corporate Recruiter to identify and assess top talent for our growing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) division. You will be charged with finding unique candidates who share the same drive for excellence as us. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Envision. You are eager to use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and internal stakeholders and are comfortable with using data to draw insights into making our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with an experienced team of Recruiters and Sourcers to support the hiring demands of our rapidly growing RPO business
- Execute all phases of the recruitment process from candidate sourcing through offer signing
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies to increase productivity across the team
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Support and develop a team of candidate sourcers
- Build solid recruitment team management skills
- Expand your recruitment consulting technical skillset
- Develop partnerships with senior leadership to drive new talent acquisition strategies
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Generous vacation allowance
- 5 paid days of volunteer time
- Medical insurance
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Yearly company retreat
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Solid experience hiring in an in-house or agency recruitment role
- Demonstrated excellence in sourcing and candidate generation
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience with tracking and managing candidates in an ATS system
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage clients
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as a leader preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese with overseas experience preferred
Envision helps companies across the nation hire the best talent for their organization. We do this by helping them solve their most burdensome recruitment challenges through innovative techniques and modern technologies.
We believe that talent acquisition is the most important part of any organization. We want to empower businesses to focus on what they are best at doing by letting us handle what we are best at doing—recruiting.
We believe that with the right tools, we can achieve greater productivity with less hassle.
We believe in helping each other to achieve greatness. We are all responsible for performing at the highest level and have the freedom to work in a way that maximizes efficiency and results.