The Envision internal recruiting team is seeking a talented and driven Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to identify and assess top talent for our growing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) division. You will be charged with finding unique candidates who share the same drive for excellence as us. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Envision. You are eager to use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and internal stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Implement Envision’s sourcing strategy to effectively attract qualified candidates for open internal positions
- Collaborate with an experienced team of Recruiters and Sourcers to support the hiring demands of our rapidly growing RPO business
- Utilize a variety of sources including job boards and LinkedIn to build a pipeline of directly sourced candidates
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience as the first point of contact
- Prescreen candidates for cultural and technical fit
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database
- Proactively source potential hires by identifying future hiring needs
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics including source of hire and time to fill
- Assist with the development and implementation of candidate attraction initiatives such as newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Build solid candidate sourcing and interpersonal skills
- Expand your recruitment consulting technical skillset
- Develop partnerships with internal stakeholders to drive new sourcing strategies
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Generous vacation allowance
- 5 paid days of volunteer time
- Medical insurance
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Yearly company retreat
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- Prior experience hiring/sourcing in an in-house or agency recruitment role
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to creatively source candidates from a variety of sources including job boards, professional associations, employee referral programs, social media, etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese with overseas experience preferred
Envision helps companies across the nation hire the best talent for their organization. We do this by helping them solve their most burdensome recruitment challenges through innovative techniques and modern technologies.
We believe that talent acquisition is the most important part of any organization. We want to empower businesses to focus on what they are best at doing by letting us handle what we are best at doing—recruiting.
We believe that with the right tools, we can achieve greater productivity with less hassle.
We believe in helping each other to achieve greatness. We are all responsible for performing at the highest level and have the freedom to work in a way that maximizes efficiency and results.