We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will be responsible for executing our customer expansion strategy. Ideal candidates are eager to help customers find the right solution to fit their needs and demonstrate drive, sound business acumen, and natural sales instincts. Envision offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the training, resources, and flexibility to effectively sell HR consulting solutions and advance your sales career.
As an SDR, you will support our growing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) business by finding, generating, and qualifying new business leads. Envision offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the training, resources, and flexibility to effectively sell HR consulting solutions and advance your sales career.
What You'll Do:
- Create a great first impression for prospects and new customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Generate new leads by initiating first contact with potential customers
- Build relationships with potential customers to identify their needs and qualify their interest and viability
- Qualify leads from inbound calls, chats, website downloads, events, and webinars
- Use our CRM to organize lead data and qualification notes
- Maintain active engagement with leads through creative follow-up communications
- Build a solid foundation of consulting/solution sales knowledge
- Expand your recruitment and human resources technical skillset
- Develop strategic partnerships with experienced Account Executives to help generate new pipeline
- Work with senior executives at top global companies
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Generous vacation allowance
- 5 paid days of volunteer time
- Medical insurance
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Yearly company retreat
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is strongly preferred
- Strong desire to build a career in solution sales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands with competing deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese with overseas experience preferred
- Prior sales experience (particularly recruitment or software) preferred
Envision helps companies across the nation hire the best talent for their organization. We do this by helping them solve their most burdensome recruitment challenges through innovative techniques and modern technologies.
We believe that talent acquisition is the most important part of any organization. We want to empower businesses to focus on what they are best at doing by letting us handle what we are best at doing—recruiting.
We believe that with the right tools, we can achieve greater productivity with less hassle.
We believe in helping each other to achieve greatness. We are all responsible for performing at the highest level and have the freedom to work in a way that maximizes efficiency and results.